Friday, June 26, 2009

*FASHION FRIDAY*

One of the most interesting things in my eyes is fashion(I secretly think I should have gone into the profession). I am immersed with the colors,fabrics, and choices designers choose when putting a piece together. So every Friday I will be bringing you "FASHION FRIDAY". A peek into what I see simply amazing!


A twist on the classic skinny jean by Kova and T with zippers on the pocket.






A debut at the Paris Spring 2009 Fashion show took Chanel guitar and guitar bag to a whole new level! Makes me wish I played the guitar!





John Patrick Organic launched his line in 2007 and follows a green philosophy using natural and organic fibers, recycled fabrics, and botanical coloring. The brand has seen some strong commercial success and the spring 2009 collection shows me why. The collection features blazers and pants suitable for casual office-wear, and more relaxed wear like madras shorts and loose jeans. Oh ya its Organic!





Eyeworks in L.A- Monrose collection. I WANT I WANT!





Converse by John Varvatos: Not only do I HEART the shoes...I HEART his clothes!






The clutch seems to be the accessory of the minute. I love this purple one with over-sized studs. For just a little bit of punk that is in me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment