Friday, June 19, 2009

Step by Step...Ooooh baby...gonna get to ya giiiirrrrlllll..



A love for design has evolved more and more in my life. It all began at a young age when I used to dress up in my mothers old pearls, jewels, and over sized high heels pretending to be a rich fashionista. In my late teens ,I began to notice the tiniest of details on furniture, appreciate antiques my grandma had around her home, and gained an abnormal interest in photography. Most recent, I took a career position for an architect firm. Design encompasses my daily routine from seeing new architecture designs on desks next to mine to researching top design publications. I have grown to respect this grand scheme of design step by step and now find myself ,somewhat, obsessing over it all. Furniture, fashion, photographs, architecture; the creation of it all. Here is a taste of my new found glory...stairs. Yes. You read that right.

STAIRS!












No comments:

Post a Comment